Some challenges are seemingly universal in just about every industry that has customers, patients, or clients. One such challenge is managing queues in waiting rooms and similar venues. Now more than ever, businesses are working hard to keep wait times down and prevent groups of people from gathering in the same place. One of the most effective options for mitigating this challenge is with queue management software, and we’re going to tell you more about it today.
What is Queue Management Software?
Most of us have used queue management software at some point. For example, many restaurants utilize this software to keep their entrances clear of patrons waiting for a table.
It allows patrons, guests, patients, or customers to join a virtual line rather than physically getting in line.
There are all kinds of benefits of this, including reducing crowds, streamlining processes, and incredible convenience for businesses and patrons alike. In addition to elevating the customer experience, it also comes with the added advantage of improving online reviews and optimizing service delivery—things every business can benefit from.
How does it work?
Now, let’s look at exactly how queue management software works:
- Your customers join your line using their mobile device, an on-site kiosk or clicking a button on your website.
- Then, they get a text to let them know their place in line and estimated wait time. This text also contains a link to a status page they can view on a mobile browser that lets them track their progress.
- When it’s their turn for service, they receive a final text letting them know exactly where to go for assistance.
(Want to learn more about making waiting painless for your customers or patients? Click here to download our free tip sheet!)
Queue Management Software from WaitWell
Are you ready to explore the world of queue management software and what it can do for your business? Then you’re in the right place!
WaitWell makes it simple for customers to skip the waiting room by using their mobile device to join a line remotely. It’s also a robust and intuitive tool that helps your team optimize their workflow. Using this software, you’ll gain powerful insights into the customer journey that help you improve each day.
(Speaking of powerful insights, click here to read about service analytics with powerful dashboards and reports that provide you with the insights you need to answer your “why” questions)
Further, your clients or patients can move freely and wait anywhere because WaitWell keeps them updated on their progress in line. It also alerts them when it’s time to make their way over to your waiting area. Your line moves smoothly, all without a crowded waiting room.
Benefits of managing your queue with WaitWell
You can already imagine how much your clients or patients will appreciate the seamless, smooth capabilities of a virtual queue. But as a business owner, there are all kinds of benefits you can enjoy too!
(Visit this post next to read how queue management software can help your business avoid the Great Resignation)
To name a few:
- Simple staff interface—93% of staff report mastering WaitWell in 15 minutes or less
- Up to 35% reduction in wait times
- Up to 20% reduction in service times
- Reducing queue abandonment by up to 60%
- Optimizing workflow (improves operational efficiency by up to 31%)
- Improves customer loyalty by an average of 37%
- Enhancing communication with clients and patients
Do you want to see WaitWell in action and find out what it can do for you? Click here to book your free demo!
Did you learn a lot from this post? Here are three more to read next: